- 1 cup Gram Flour (Besan)
- 2 tbsp Curd
- 100 gm Cottage Cheese (Paneer)
- 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
- ¼ tsp Baking Soda
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1 tsp crushed Green Chilli-Ginger
- 2 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 2 tbsp chopped Coriander Leaves
- ½ tsp Mustard Seeds
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- Salt (to taste)
- Mix the besan, curd, crushed green chilli ginger, sugar and salt to a make a paste and mix it proportionately with water.
- Add Baking Soda to the mixture and add little amount of water to it. Blend the mixture properly until it becomes bubbly.
- Pour in some Oil in the pan and place the batter into a pan. Steam the batter in a pressure cooker for about 10 minutes.
- Leave for cooling. After cooling, divide it horizontally into two halves.
- Prepare the green coriander chutney with the help of chopped coriander leaves, lime juice and a pinch of salt.
- Shallow fry the paneer pieces in a pan after cutting them into the same sizes as the dhokla.
- To stuff the paneer in the dhokla, apply the coriander chutney on one half of the the dhokla. Place a slice of paneer in between. Do the same for the other side.
- Serve the dhoklas with a seasoning of your choice, like coriander leaves and chutney.
MM Mithaiwala Online Sweet Store
MM Mithaiwala makes lip-smacking Paneer Khaman Dhokla at an affordable price. Contact us for free home delivery or you can place your order online too. You are most welcome at the MM Mithaiwala Shop also.