Lachha Rabdi is a rich, mouth-watering Indian dessert made with basic ingredients like Milk, Sugar and Dry-fruits. Popular in all the regions of India, Rabri is the perfect answer for your sweet cravings.
- 1 litre milk
- 3 tbsp Sugar
- 5-6 Crushed Cardamoms
- ½ tsp Saffron
- 5 tsp chopped Almonds & Pistachios
- Take a decent sized kadhai.
- Grease the sides and bottom of the kadhai with ghee.
- Boil milk in medium flame at the pan.
- Boiling of milk will lead to the formation of thick cream (malai). Take out the cream with the help of a spatula.
- Keep stirring the milk and repeat the process until the milk is reduced to half.
- Now add sugar and boil for 5 minutes.
- Add saffron, cardamom and chopped nuts and turn off the flame.
- Now add the separated malai to the milk
- Let it come down to normal temperature.
- Garnish with your preference of seasoning.
- Refrigerate it for 1-2 hours and serve chilled.
MM Mithaiwala Online Sweet Store
MM Mithaiwala serves you the best ‘Lachha Rabri’ in the city. Grab the rich, mouth-watering ‘Lachha Rabri’ by just giving a call. Contact us for free home delivery or you can place your order online too. You are most welcome at the MM Mithaiwala Shop also.