Besan Barfi- buttery, sugar-coated blocks of magic, is the most popular sweet during festivals in North India. Made with roasted Besan, butter and sugar, this comes under the category of light dessert, as it can be multiple times in a day.
- 300 gm Besan
- 300 gm Sugar
- 200 gm Desi Ghee
- ½ tsp Cardamom Powder
- 200 ml Water
- Grease the pan with ghee and leave aside for some time.
- Put the besan in ghee on a low flame and fry it for close to half an hour, until the besan becomes brown and the ghee parts away.
- Pour sugar into water and make the syrup thick.
- Mix the syrup with the Besan mixture and put it over a greased plate.
- Garnish it with your choice of seasoning.
- Leave barfi for cooling till an hour and then cut into small square pieces.
MM Mithaiwala Online Sweet Store
MM Mithaiwala, this name carries a legacy when it comes to Besan Barfi. This sugary, buttery delight can be yours very easily, by just giving us a call. Contact us for free home delivery or you can place your order online too. You are most welcome at the MM Mithaiwala Shop also.